While researching the internet, I came across this recipe that looked so tasteful that I just HAD to make it. It is easy, simple, and doesn’t take more than 20 minutes to prepare! I got the recipe from the Land-O-Lakes website and wrote it down so that I would have it forever. I write down all the recipes that I can so that later I can put them all together and hopefully, one day make my own personal cookbook to pass down to my children. I will put the recipe on here just in case you guys want to try it out yourselves. Enjoy!
- 1 tsp sour cream
- 1 tsp ranch
- 8-inch tortilla
- chopped tomatoes
- torn lettuce
- bacon, cooked (however many slices you fancy)
- Cook the bacon.
- Warm your tortilla according to package.
- Mix ranch and sour cream together. Spread onto tortilla.
- Layer lettuce, tomato, and bacon.
- Fold tortilla flaps over each other and pin with toothpicks to look pretty. (: