It’s raining here in Lake City, FL. So I thought it was the perfect weather to eat a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch. But I don’t want just a traditional “bread and cheese” grilled cheese, I’m looking for something with a little more “Ooomph”. Recipe research is something that I do quite often, therefore I looked online and came across the most satisfying-looking grilled cheese sandwich ever; It has bacon in it. EVERYBODY loves bacon, am I right? It’s supposed to have a sliced tomato on it too, but I left that out because I decided to make tomato soup instead. The recipe was not included, it was just a delicious looking picture that I saved. You don’t have to be a chef to know how to make grilled cheese! So here’s the recipe I made up on my own. I hope yours will be as appetizing as mine was.
- Softened Butter
- 2 Slices of Bread
- However much Cheese you Like (I used 4 pieces because I LOVE cheese)
- However many Slices of Bacon you like (I didn’t use that much because I’m pregnant)
- Small Can of Tomato Soup
- Cook your bacon.
- Prepare the soup according to directions.
- Butter your bread.
- Put one piece of bread (buttered-side down) in frying pan on medium-high heat.
- Layer with cheese and cooked bacon.
- Put other piece of bread on top (buttered-side up).
- Flip sandwich.
- Cook until cheese is melted of bread is browned.