Looking for a quick snack that’s both delicious and quick to make? Here’s the perfect recipe for you! These pigs in a blanket are AMAZING and they go well with my homemade caramel frapp that I chose to accompany this delicious snack.
- 1 Package of Little Smokies (You can also use cut up hotdogs to improvise!)
- 1 Can of Crescent Rolls
- Parmesan Cheese (Optional)
- 1 tbsp. Butter
- 1 tbsp. Flour
- Large Baking Pan
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Boil Little Smokies & drain to cool.
- Grease Baking Pan with butter and Flour, Any flour left over put back in container or empty in the sink.
- Cut the crescent roll dough into little strips, as many as the number of little smokies you have.
- Wrap the smokies with the strips of dough and line them on your baking pan. You can sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top for extra flavor if you like.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve Warm
- 6 oz Cold Coffee
- 1 cup Milk
- 2-3 tbsp Caramel
- 2-3 tbsp Sugar
- 1 cup Ice
- Whip Cream to Top (Optional)
- Blend all Ingredients except the whip cream in a blender until its to your desired consistency.
- Pour in a glass and your ready to go! Add whip cream and drizzled caramel on top if desired. (:
Simple huh?! Easy to make and very, VERY tasty. Enjoy! ❤